Magic (マジック, Majikku) is an ancient power that is just as old as jutsu that utilizes supernatural forces, mostly Mana.
Hinmayko Ōtsutsuki created magic using magic hoping use it to create peace by using the mana from spells to connect with people's mana so that they would understand one another without even talking, the same thing that Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki did with chakra and the concept of ninshū, but during the warring states period one of her students, Mayu Uchiha secretly taught her clan and others to knead their inner mana to amplify and weaponize it, like with the developing of ninjutsu. Later, she spread this knowledge to the rest of the world.
Magic has vast abilities within itself and achieve anything but if not harnessed they appear as random acts, whether they be big or small. The main users are from the people from the Ōtsutsuki Clan, Kuraigakure, Bonz Clan, and others. They can use this primordial force to almost alter reality. Users can use magic with symbols, actions, gestures, language, and only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. It can be used in offensive, defensive, and supporting ways. Magic can also be use enchant inanimate objects, and living things thereby increasing their natural abilities.
- Energy Circle Combat- "The users of this power have access to a variety of abilities that can be used in combat through the use of magical circles". For magic purposes the circles carry different incantations and runes that release arcane energies in different shapes and forms". "The magic circles also protects those who stand within from demons and spirits, a variation, magic squares, is used for creating magic and summoning spirits".
- Magic Attacks- "The user can release/use magic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure magical energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them".
- Magic Combat- "The user is able to infuse magic with physical attacks, using mystical magical energies to blast away and hex opponents and strengthen attacks". "They can infuse their attacks with magic, augment their physical capabilities, use magic attacks, etc".
- Force-Field Generation- "The user can use magic create a shield, wall, barrier, dome, or a field formed from energy, elements, the environment, or by manipulating smaller items to form a greater whole". "The shields typically take on a dome/spherical or flat shape centered on or around the user. Some users can generate a thin force-field around their body". "Force-Field are capable to blocking/nullifying attacks (including physical attacks) or even reflecting them. Force-Fields are also used as containment to imprison others".
- Magic Defense- "The user possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by magical powers, allowing them to block, parry, dodge, etc. with the power of magic".
- Magic Reflection- "The user can reflect magical attacks that are launched (long range or close melee attacks) against them without being harmed. This serves as a means of self-defense and counter-attack". "The user can reflect whatever power is projected by their target and turn it back on them, potentially much stronger than originally cast".
- Enchantment- "The process of Enchantment amounts to the user to adding their own Magic onto living or inanimate objects, thereby increasing their natural attributes; i.e. enchanting wood to make it stronger than steel, or enchanting swords into human beings with immense power".
- Healing- "The user can use magic to heal others or themselves. Its efficiency depends on the amount of magic being used".
- Magical Regeneration- "The user is able to use magic to regenerate their bodies, with the amount of magic used defining the speed of healing".
Forms of Magic
"Powers that are limited/particular aspects/forms/types of Magic, in the same way various branches of science are" "Powers vary on what magic they are based on or the use of magical forces" -SuperPower Wiki